"Della Ragione" Palace

Built in 1218 and boldly raised in 1306 by Fra Giovanni of the Hermits, was the seat of city courts. The upper floor is occupied by one of the largest salt roof of the world that the Paduan simply call "the Show" (m.81x27; h.27)

Photo by Stefan Bauer issued and used in accordance with the license Creative Commons 2.5